We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 7 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England, Wales and Scotland irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 7 days of the receipt of your goods.
- The returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
On notification, you will be given a Returns Authorisation Number. This number must be clearly marked on all packaging and accompanying documentation.
For your own protection, we strongly advise that you obtain a receipt from your courier as we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
Please return all parcels to: Sterex Electrolysis International Ltd, 174 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AP.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
- Goods which are given free, as part of an offer, are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to this returns policy.
- Computer software whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise.
- Bespoke salon furniture.
- Toiletries and cosmetics.
- Any product made to your specification.
- Any product made to order.
- Gift vouchers.
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us. Where delivery was included free of charge or part of a promotion, the cost will be calculated and deducted from the purchase price. All refunds will also be subject to a 10% handling charge or minimum £10.00.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event; within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product:
- We will not refund or exchange the product.
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product at our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About us
Our full name is Sterex Electrolysis International Ltd.
Our registered office is 174 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AP and our principal trading address is the same.
Our company registration number is 1666827 (Registered in England)
Our email address is email@example.com
Our VAT number is GB378140052.